Friday, August 5, 2011


Two posts in one day?! What is this world coming to?!
Just kidding. I'm stepping up my game.

Favorite Deal: Borders
Did you know Borders is going out of business? I didn't until last week. {I know, I know. I need to get out more.} I went last night and spent over 2 hours looking around. Totally lost track of time. I did get four books, though. One was "True Whit", a style book by Whitney Port. She's from The Hills so obviously I love her.
via

Favorite Inspirational Quote:
When you compare yourself to others, you're only comparing your worst to their best.

Favorite Countdown: Gossip Girl
52 days people!!!

How cute is this?!

Favorite Dress:
via

Stripes, cute pattern, cute shape. What's not to love?

And there you go. My favorite things from this hot week in August. Next time I see you, I'll be tan and caught up on sleep. Hopefully.

Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...