Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Fourth!!

While I'm stuck in Spain (bummer, right?!), my family is all in Florida.
We have a yearly tradition of going to the beach for two weeks right around this time of year.
Celebrating the Fourth of July on the ocean is the best way to do it.
Cal's girlfriend has been sending me pictures to help me share in their fun.
{really it's just making me jealous}







I'm extremely grateful for this experience I've been given, but it's hard not to miss my family on major holidays. I'm wishing I was parked in a chair in front of the ocean reading a book and soaking up the sun!
While I'm here watching after two crazy boys, I hope y'all are enjoying time with family and friends!
So thankful for the freedom we have in America and for the people who fight for us everyday!

1 comment:

  1. I bet it was hard to be so far away from your family this weekend, especially with them texting you pictures of the beach! And that's so funny, Kyle got me a copy of Kisses From Katie for my birthday and I'm planning on reading it at the beach when we go next week. Cal's girlfriend has a great choice in books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...