Saturday, July 20, 2013

Missing My Small Group!

Sometimes I forget that I graduated college. I left for Europe exactly a week after graduation so I didn't really have time to process it. While I'm very glad to be done with school, there are some things that I am missing!

One of those things is my small group. I was blessed to be a part of the same small group for all four years of college. My small group leader, Mrs. Susan, was such an incredible blessing. I cannot even imagine what college would have been like without her. I am so thankful to have spent four amazing years growing spiritually with her. She is like a mom away from home. I will never be able to repay her for the countless meals, prayers, conversations, leadership, and support she has given me. I was so sad to leave her small group but I know she'll be a part of my life forever! Love you, Mrs. Susan!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...