Monday, July 15, 2013

Second Weekend in Madrid

I spent my first weekend as a tourist in Madrid alone. This weekend, however, was much more fun!
A girl I grew up with in church is here on a study abroad program. It was so nice to be able to walk around the city with someone I know. We had so much fun doing touristy things together. Plus it was great to catch up and reminisce about old times.




Found some chocolate cake!


We definitely went to KFC for dinner. We split nine chicken fingers, three fries, and a liter of Pepsi. And we were still hungry.




On Saturday we went to the Romanticism Museum. It was interesting but I'm glad it was free. I probably wouldn't recommend it as a must-see.



I think one of my favorite things about Europe is being able to look up and see beautiful buildings in the most random places. We were on a street filled with construction and trash. But these buildings are just looking as pretty as ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...