Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Last Weekend in Italy

I said goodbye to my Italian family a little over a week ago.
It was much easier this time (compared to last year) because I know I'll be seeing them again very soon.
Now that I'm in Europe, it is so much easier to visit for a weekend. And cheaper.
Our last weekend was spent at the sea in La Spezia. Marco has an apartment right on the sea because he works in the city. Beachfront property!!
It was so nice to be at the beach and enjoy the sun.
Especially with these wonderful people!
{Those of you who are friends with me on Facebook have already seen these pictures. Sorry!}












What's a post about Italy without gelato?!
This is my new favorite picture. Love these people dearly.
Filippo, Carlotta, Marco, Maria Pia, me, Giacomo, Francesco

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are amazing! I hope you are having a wonderful time!

    Xoxo
    mQs
    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...