Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Last Days in America

A whopping 54 days ago, I left America to start this European journey.
I can't believe it's been that long! It seems like just yesterday I had no idea what I was going to do after graduation. And now here I am...almost two months later.

I still have a lot to blog about. I haven't even looked at my pictures from the beginning of my trip.
Dublin, our first stop, seems like ages ago.
I have a few family members (cough cough...Nanny...) who keep asking me for more posts.
They're coming! I promise!

For starters, here are my last days in America.

The day before I left, I went out to take pictures for one of my dad's appraisals. I had to stop to take a picture of this place. I love everything about it.

The night before:

 





1. Wyatt. He's getting so old!
2. Scenes around our house
3. Chocolate chip cookie from Chick-fil-A. And now I'm drooling.
4. Cal made the 900 club!
5. My favorite picture of us circa 2002


And here are my last moments in America:





1. Quick stop on the way to the airport
2. Couldn't even take a picture before my brothers snatched most of the box
3. Beginning of an adventure
4. Last picture taken in America!

The next travel post will hopefully be about Dublin!

PS two blog posts in a day! Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to read my blog! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...